We can develop tools, programs, and games for you: The TESA Collective (The Toolbox for Education and Social Action) works with organizations and groups to build tools, games, and programs for their cause. Our clients include small community groups, national nonprofits, movement builders, city governments, companies with missions, and more.
If you want to work with us, send us an email: contact AT tesacolllective.com or fill out the contact form below.
Services TESA Offers
- Curriculum and educational tool creation: TESA can collaborate with you to develop an entire educational project from start to finish, no matter how big or small. Read about our work developing curriculum for the city of New York!
- Board and card game creation: TESA has designed and published six board games. We also work with clients to help them create their own games, for organizational trainings or mass distribution. Read about our work developing a board game for The Nature Conservancy for internal use, as well as our work with Jobs with Justice to develop a game for mass distribution!
- Digital and online games: TESA can create digital and online games for your organization and your cause. See how we worked with Planned Parenthood Votes to develop an online game for their organizers and volunteers!
- Update educational programming: Is your educational programing lacking? Could it be more exciting and interactive? We will collaborate with you to upgrade existing curriculum and tools. Read about how we revamped the country’s oldest peace organization’s educational programs for modern times.
- Train-the-Trainers: We can train your staff or leaders to implement powerful, interactive, and dialogue-based education on their own, so your workshops are engaging. Read about our work creating a train-the-trainers for the SCO Family of Services.
- Workshop creation and facilitation: Looking to have workshops designed and facilitated by an outside party? TESA can develop and lead content to meet your goals. Read about how we developed workshops for the International Rescue Committee!
- Online trainings, courses, and tools: We’ve worked with organizations to bring participatory and social justice education online, reaching broader audiences across geographical boundaries. Read about how we developed online trainings for CooperationWorks!
- Education and development services for cooperatives: TESA has collaborated to launch dozens of cooperatives and cooperative education initiatives. Read about how we created a cooperative academy for the incarcerated population in Western Massachusetts.
- And more: We’ve collaborated with groups to produce creative and powerful educational tools specifically suited to their missions, ranging from documentaries to handbooks, conference planning, and beyond. View our project highlights here!
“As a busy non-profit, we were looking for a partner who could take a vague idea for a game and make it come to life. The TESA Collective team did just that. Not only are they affordable, they’re passionate about what they do and they delivered a product beyond our expectations. TESA brought creativity and innovation to our project, while sticking to a tight timeline. We’re beyond excited to continue partnering with the TESA Collective to develop learning tools and games for our network.”
“TESA was truly a pleasure to work with from start to finish. Before we even began the process, they knew so much about our power analysis and the change we’re trying to effect in the world. That made creating a game with them so much easier. Their creativity knows no bounds, and they even went above and beyond to help strategize how we could best use this game for our own organizing purposes. We look forward to continuing to work with them, as well as recommend them to other partners!”