The TESA Collective creates tools, programs, and games for your cause. Our clients include small community groups, national nonprofits, movement builders, city governments, companies with causes, and more. We also create and publish our own games for change, including Rise Up: The Game of People & Power and Space Cats Fight Fascism.
This position will be focused exclusively on promoting sales for our board games.
Due to current staff capacity and changing social media ad landscape, we are looking for a consultant to help with our paid social media ads strategy and operations.
While we are currently looking for a limited role for someone for 4 months, this consultant could transition to a more long term role with more hours. However, interest in that possibility is not required.
We are looking for someone to start ASAP at $50 per hour, for 20 hours a month, for four months.
- Create, manage, and run paid social media marketing on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Reddit. We are open to the possibility of other platforms as well.
- Target potential and returning customers with our ads across platforms.
- Evaluate the performance and success of social media ads, tweaking and adjusting them accordingly.
- Develop imagery concepts and copy for social media ads. (We have graphic design in house – you can make requests to them to create the imagery or create it yourself.)
- Coordinate promotion of items with both current events as well as holidays and seasons. (This will include building and keeping a calendar of holidays/events.)
- Support the release of new products with paid social media ads.
- Manage the paid social media ad budget.
- Collaborate with our staff to understand how our social media ads are being run, targeted, and delivered.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- At least 2 years with general social media experience.
- At least 2 years with paid social media advertising.
- Ability to write copy for paid social media ads
- Ability to come up with images for social media (either yourself or making requests of our graphic designers)
- Knowledge of how to create, target, evaluate, and tweak paid social media ads.
- Success with using paid ads for generating sales.
- Ability to create short videos would be considered a plus
- Experience with marketing and ecommerce for small businesses considered a plus.
- Knowledge of the board game world considered a plus.
- Knowledge of progressive causes and/or activist community considered a plus.
Please provide a short introduction to yourself, your experience, and a resume. Please send it to contact AT tesacollective DOT com. Please include you last name as well as “Social Media Ad Consultant” in the headline.