- Publisher: TESA Collective
- Game designer: Brian Van Slyke of the TESA Collective
- Graphic designer: Molly McLeod
- Artist: Innosanto Nagara of Design Action Collective
- Manufacturer: Community Printers
- Release date: June 21, 2017
- Price: $37.00
- Website: store.toolboxfored.org/rise-up/
- Number of players: 2–5
- Time required: 1–1.5 hours
- Recommended ages: 10+
Rise Up: The Game of People and Power is a cooperative board game about building social movements and beating oppressive systems, from the creators of Co-opoly: The Game of Cooperatives. Players shape the story of their movement and take creative actions to fight for victory, while the System maneuvers to crush their resistance through tactics of its own. Rise Up is both a fun, strategic board game and a creative tool to inspire conversations about activism in our own communities.
- A double-sided board game featuring Rise Up Standard, a strategy game for game nights and experienced players; and Rise Up Simplified, with simpler rules for younger kids, less experienced players, and educational settings
- The most ethically produced board game of its scale to date. Every component except for the game dice (Denmark) and the plastic bases (Germany) is produced in the U.S. The game’s components are made whenever possible from recycled, Forest Stewardship Council certified, and sustainable materials. The game is manufactured entirely sweatshop-free, and nearly 100% of the production costs are going to a worker-owned cooperative business .
Visit our Rise Up Flickr album to download images of the game box, art, logos, and more.